Thank you for applying to be a part of the Ionian Village Summer 2014 Staff. The Application period has now closed. Selections will be made by the first week of March!
We ask you to keep in mind a few things while applying to be on Staff. Here are some expectations of an Ionian Village Staff member. Applying to be a Staff Member at Ionian Village means you…
- Are ready to devote yourself fully, not only to the mission of Ionian Village,
but also to our campers and our faith
- Are 21 or older (as of June 2014)
- Enjoy working with youth and encouraging them in our faith
- Are able to dedicate a whole summer to Ionian Village
- Are excited about traveling around Greece with teenagers, learning with them,
and acting as a spiritual and physical guide
- Are a dependable individual, and exhibit good character
- Want to become a positive influence in the lives of our youth
- Take an active role in our faith
- Work well with others in a close environment, knowing when to be a leader and when to be a follower
- Are ready to give 150% of your energy at all times
- Are willing to take on the intense and demanding physical commitment that is expected of our Staff
- Can love those around you unconditionally
If these things sound like you, then you should apply to be a part of the Ionian Village Staff!
Please consider applying to be a part of this amazing ministry in 2014!